Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In other media...

I don' t know if you've noticed, but there seems to be a new theme in commercials and I just love it!

Twilight Verizon Commercial

I love this commercial! Except the jab at Jacob. They stopped airing this commercial after a week and I'm wondering if it was maybe because of pressure by Summit Entertainment?

Vampire "Bing" Commercial


This one was just kind of cheeky and it was cute. It's been kept around awhile.

Now then, it is far too long until the third season of True Blood premieres and I've heard rumors that the Eric/Sookie relationship is going to develop and I want some Vicking lovin'! And of course the end of June we've got the Eclipse premiere, and I'm unhealthily obsessed with it. -sigh- Back to reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment